Made in Germany. All of it.
tfs Soccer insoles are based on 115 years of biomechanical footwear experience.
Engineered & Made in Germany
Since 1902, the factory that we use has been focused on deveoping technology to limit pronation while allowing the foot to flex naturally. Our German engineered insoles are the best because:
- It takes 2 hours to make the tfs insole from beginning to finished product ( Compared to an avg. of 5 minutes with cheaply made products in mass produced factories)
- Medical-grade materials provide firm support without the high cost of custom orthotics.
- All steps involved in make the tfs insole require skilled orthotist to create the quality, durability and shape that makes tfs insoles different from other mass produced manufacturing processes.
- Deep heel cups to boost your foot’s natural cushioning ability
- Our insole shape and fit is specifically crafted for soccer cleats.
- Exclusive Nora, cushioning foam top cover provides comfort and excellent shock absorption, which will not lose more than 5% of its thickness for the life of the insole.
- Our engineered insoles are backed by a 6 month guarantee.
- Exclusive NORA® cushioning foam top cover provides comfort and excellent shock absorption, which will not lose more than 5% of its thickness for the life of the insole.
Our Business Model
To give athletes access to better grade insoles, we took the direct-to-customer approach. Our sport engineered insoles are German engineered and made with the best quality and craftsmanship in the world. Our prices are comparable to other standard insoles that are cheaply made with substandard materials and generic shapes.
Made with Exclusive NORA® Cushioning
- The best German engineered cushioning material
- Safest material on the market.
- Antimicrobial and Hypoallergenic
tfs Soccer insoles offer a 6 month fit guarantee. Try a pair of tfs Soccer insoles. If they do not improve your comfort and performance, send them back for a full refund.